Silent Computer became extremely loud

dansarman99

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014
Hi!

I just built a computer on a fracatal design define r4 case which is very quiet. I also have an h100i water cooler from corsair to cool my fx-6300. But, yesterday when i finished my computer it was very quiet while working but now, it is extremely loud, the way it is when it opens in the beginning with the fans going mad.

I have my h100i fan speed on 1950 RPM and my cpu isnt that warm either. The case is supposed to be quiet, any ideas on why it is so loud?

if the pc is not posting or there a power supply issue. the gpu fan by default will spin at 100 percent. try pulling the gpu and see if your pc will boot from onboard video if it has it. if there no onboard video try another gpu see if that acts the same. if it does check that the power supply cables are fine and all the parts are seated. if the rig wont post check it with another power supply.

dansarman99

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014

My computer sometimes warns me about voltage but the gpu fan is shown to be at a slow speed on GPU tweak software of my gpu. I do not have the opportunity to try another gpu card.

dansarman99

Honorable
Jan 6, 2014

Corsair link is showing:

15- 28 degrees celsius for my cpu
1950 RPM speed for my corsair h100i fans
and my r9 270x is at around 1150 RPM and my gpu is at 30 degrees celsius.