[SOLVED] Silent cooler?

SpacEagle17

Prominent
Mar 11, 2020
Hi, I want to install 2 120mm fans in my case. 1 as exhaust and the other as intake. I want VERY quiet fans <25db. I want them to be 4 pin so PWM, I don't mind if the fans have rgb, red led (cause my case has red theme) or nothing. I just want good quiet fans that aren't so expensive. I've looked at the be quiet! silent wings 3 PWM 120mm, but they cost 20€ in Germany and I want to know if there are good quiet fans for less money.

Thank you guys

Noctua NF-S12A or NF-A12x25 PWM fans are generally considered to be the quietest fans available. The be quiet! SILENTWINGS are also popular.

Also the larger the fans the quieter they are, so you may want to consider 140mm fans as they can move the same amount of air as a 120mm fan but at a slower speed.

SpacEagle17

Prominent
Mar 11, 2020
Noctua NF-S12A or NF-A12x25 PWM fans are generally considered to be the quietest fans available. The be quiet! SILENTWINGS are also popular.

Also the larger the fans the quieter they are, so you may want to consider 140mm fans as they can move the same amount of air as a 120mm fan but at a slower speed.
Should I use a Noctua NF-S12A as an intake fan in the front and a Noctua NF-F12 as an exhaust fan in the back of the case?