Silent Gaming Mouse

bvak123

Reputable
Nov 18, 2014
I find it odd that we try to build a quiet PCs but the keyboard and mouse are so clickn’ loud! I have to share my gaming space with a sleeping wife... all the clicking drivers her crazy... which unfortunately has been know to cut my time short. I found a rather quiet key board (Red Dragon) and mouse that has held up well (Srocker).

What I am looking for is a quiet mouse with more than the 7 standard buttons, preferably that can be programmed. I can find plenty that claim to be for gaming but they are either cheap or on have the standard button that can’t be programmed...

Any suggestions???

Lutfij

Titan
That would be impossible since the switch that actuates the click itself is what produces the click. You could try insulating your hand in a box that is lined with sound dampening material. I'm not kidding. I also would suggest looking at relocating the system/your gaming(computing) space to another room entirely.

I personally own one of these and have gone through their portfolio, it's not silent,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU3hMy7s8EQ

QwerkyPengwen

Splendid
Ambassador

Lol. That looks like a chidren's toy version of the G602. :lol:

bvak123

Reputable
Nov 18, 2014
I guess “silent” is the wrong word here. A quiet mouse would be a better term. I have quiet mouse now but I was hoping there was a product out there that had more programmable buttons. Seems like it should exist... I just can’t find one.

TRENDING THREADS