Silent Hunter III, languages?

This is not exactly flight simulator question... ;-)
But there has been talk of SHIII here, too. So my question: Is it possible
to set the speech in German, but the texts in English? My German is not
that good, but German would suit better for the game...

Arto

> Is it possible
> to set the speech in German, but the texts in English?

Yes, and this is the way I play it, BTW :)

Arto Wikla wrote:
> This is not exactly flight simulator question... ;-)
> But there has been talk of SHIII here, too. So my question: Is it possible
> to set the speech in German, but the texts in English? My German is not
> that good, but German would suit better for the game...
>
> Arto

Yep. That's the way I play it.

--
AOL AIM: Jon Ne Reb
Yahoo Messenger: frostbitemike

email treesqueak (at) gci (dot) net

>> This is not exactly flight simulator question... ;-)
>> But there has been talk of SHIII here, too. So my question: Is it possible
>> to set the speech in German, but the texts in English? My German is not
>> that good, but German would suit better for the game...

>Yep. That's the way I play it.

Yes, also I found the setting... :)
My first impressions of the game are really good! Very immersive!

Arto

I highly suggest trying out Shoot 1.6.4 Speech recognition. Works like a
charm and really adds to the already great immersion.

Mitch

"Arto Wikla" <wikla@wrl-55.cs.helsinki.fi> wrote in message
>>> This is not exactly flight simulator question... ;-)
>>> But there has been talk of SHIII here, too. So my question: Is it
>>> possible
>>> to set the speech in German, but the texts in English? My German is not
>>> that good, but German would suit better for the game...
>
>>Yep. That's the way I play it.
>
> Yes, also I found the setting... :)
> My first impressions of the game are really good! Very immersive!
>
> Arto
> --

Carl

"Mitch_A" <naman@nospam.pacbell.net> wrote in message
>I highly suggest trying out Shoot 1.6.4 Speech recognition. Works like a
>charm and really adds to the already great immersion.
>
> Mitch

So you can yell "Wir werden sterben!!!" into the mike? :p

Jonah Falcon