[SOLVED] Silicon Power Cloning Software

jimbojones19

Prominent
Apr 7, 2019
The brand of SSD i got is Silicon Power and they give you two activations of a ssd cloning program. and they put the activation code directly on the ssd. i got mine new off amazon. and i put in the activation on SP site and says invalid. I thought i was putting in the wrong one so i entered the seriel the model everything that i can see on my ssd and i still cant get it activated. anyone else have problems with activating their SP cloning software?

Solution
I'd not worry much about their software's piddly one or two uses anyway (which already sounds like more trouble than it is worth), just use Macrium Reflect, or, if you have any Crucial or WD drive connected, you can alternatively use the limited WD/Crucial Acronis True Image, even if the WD/Crucial drive is not involved as the source or destination...
I'd not worry much about their software's piddly one or two uses anyway (which already sounds like more trouble than it is worth), just use Macrium Reflect, or, if you have any Crucial or WD drive connected, you can alternatively use the limited WD/Crucial Acronis True Image, even if the WD/Crucial drive is not involved as the source or destination...

Reactions: ktriebol
Solution