Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
Can I play Crysis on it?

Whoa! Guys... before you hit the "thumbs down" button... I was just joking. :D

It looks like a bit iPod Touch.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
If it had a battery in it, I would say it will sell for $999. As it is, though, maybe $399 if the screen has decent color, and it takes a bluetooth keyboard and can run FireFox.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]mindless728[/nom]so, how long until linux gets ported to this machine[/citation]

:)

512mb of ram for low res pictures!?
400MHz processor.

I think it would work for basic unix use.

G

Being that I am "in the industry" I have followed discussion about SilverFrame all over the Internet. And I have to admit your words "We’re also wondering why SilverPac is calling this a digital picture frame..." pretty much sum up what other are saying.

I actually had more to say and did in my own blog. But I won't hijack your blog with all that.

CeivaJoe
www.viewpointframed.com

G

a good price would be somewhere around $120.
It can't display HD video, but perhaps you could play some basic (and old) games on it as well!

archange

Distinguished
May 7, 2007
Price range between 499 - 599 US; just my bet.

Maybe within a year, if it catches on - which it could / should, we'll se some price reduction.

Hanin33

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2009
really nice but could they have put too many functions in it to allow for a viable price? i think anything above $250USD would be a bit much considering you start to walk into territory dominated by other more mature devices above that price point.

Status
Not open for further replies.