SilverStone Brings Tempered Glass To Redline Series Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennyy Evony

Reputable
Aug 12, 2014
why not make the entire case acrylic with glass side panels to make it look like scratch resistant on front end? looking at cases with full transparent panels still looks like you have lost the side panels to a pc...

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Still confuses me when the best selling aftermarket cpu cooler worldwide is 160mm tall, that they'd continue to push cases at 158mm, especially after a revamp to fit glass on the side vrs the older framed acrylic version panels

fonzy

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2005
There's not enough itx, matx cases IMHO. Personally I think people are starting to move to more compact PC's than having these great big cases sitting next to there desk.

MicroATX cases, perhaps. But saying there aren't enough ITX cases? More than half of SliverStone's case portfolio is catered to the ITX and HTPC crowd. Cooler Master, Fractal Design, Corsair, Thermaltake, Rosewill, and BitFenix all have a sizable selection of small cases.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
In the US. Once you go across the pond, that can and does change. I went looking for mITX and mATX cases in UK the other day and had a list of 20, mainly BitFenix and Fractal. The ATX case list was pages long. The best place to find full towers outside of the US is India, seems they are in demand due to excessive amounts of available fan ports and easy 280mm aio/ 160mm+ big air capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.