SilverStone Mini-ITX Milo ML07 Can Fit Dual-Slot Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechieNewbie

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
Really reminds me of the PS2. Which was my favorite system in both aesthetics and gaming library, so brownie points there for me.

Haravikk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
Can't wait to use one for a Steambox in the Living room!
I thought the exact same thing after looking at it; I've been looking for a good SFF case for a DIY gaming machine, and while the Lian-Li TUC100 is more compact overall, I think the layout of this one is much better. I could see it going nicely with three low-profile fans (Scythe Slip Streams or Prolimatech Ultra Sleek Vortex fans) to help maximise space. With the two fan bays right over the GPU I could even some a passive graphics card working well enough, could potentially even do it using the graphics card's own fan headers!

But yeah, much nicer appearance. Not exactly tiny, but I could see a vertical one working really well as a LAN machine too, after adding a carrying handle.

Karl Mose

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
I love the gpu setup in this thing, and I have been looking for something like this for a long time, but why did they have to make it this big? My case is already smaller than this but it hasnt got the same cool form-factor.

I don't get you guys who are saying that this thing is so big...

It's pretty much one of the most compact gaming-oriented small form factor cases we've seen in a very long time... and it's really not THAT big for a media PC, either.

TheinsanegamerN

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2011
I love the gpu setup in this thing, and I have been looking for something like this for a long time, but why did they have to make it this big? My case is already smaller than this but it hasnt got the same cool form-factor.
in order to get any smaller, they would have had to either gone with low profile gpus, which would have severely limited gpu choice. (gt 650 or amd r7 250,vs 780ti/r9 280x/geforce 690 in the current design) or they would have had to go with a proprietary psu, perhaps external like the alienware x51. which would have again limited gpu choice to lower power models like the geforce 760 or r9 270x.
Honestly, for a computer that can house a 450 watt PSU, full size dual slot gpu, water cooler, four hard drives, and a blu ray drive, there is NO way this thing could get much smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.