SilverStone PSUs, Cases And Other Accessories At CES 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

griffon9

Reputable
Feb 21, 2015
Knew about the titanium PSU several months ago with another article on Computex. There should be 600, 700, 1000, 1200 variants as well from what I remember. Compact and hopefully can replace my bulky Antec HCP Pro if they have good enough features.

Valantar

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
I get that a 1500W PSU is more of a halo product and more awe-inspiring if that's what you're after with your tech reporting, but I don't think I'm alone in my case of gazillion-watt-psu-fatigue. Some details, any at all, about the 800W unit would be greatly appreciated. Seriously, you're not going to say _anything_ about it? Wow. Even 800W is on the high end of mainstream PSUs, with even most enthusiasts using 500-750W units. 1500W units probably sell in the low thousands (if that) worldwide. Now could you please provide us with information that's actually useful?

gadgety

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2011
I really like Silverstone's marketing showing the W per liter. I've got the previous 22cm generation 1500 Strider. The smaller size is welcome, but I'm not exchanging the one I have unless I can get more watts into the 30 cm long case cavity for PSUs. I could get the Leadex Super Flower 2000W PSU. That's 20cm long. Still leaves space for a secondary, smaller PSU. BTW, what happened to Silverstonetek's SFX-L 700W PSU?

f-14

Distinguished
terrible case the front fans are too high up for great cooling of internally vented graphics cards. this is starting to become a bad trend with case manufacturers i'm seeing, that will cost performance especially in SLI.

Status
Not open for further replies.