[SOLVED] silverstone rl06 vs cm nr600

Oct 9, 2019
i’m planning to change my case. I’m looking for the best one for thermals and airflow (because my room gets really hot during the day 36c+) so i’m looking at the sliverstone rl06 and the cooler master nr600. which one who be better?

which ever case i get, i plan to have 3 fans infront, 1 rear exhaust and 2 top exhaust.

my pc specs
TUF z370 Plus
i7 8700k
Be Quiet Dark Pro 4
MSI Duke GTX 1080ti
G.Skill RipJaws V 16gb
Plextor S2G 256gb M.2
Samsung 860 250gb ssd
Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Solution
if you got the RL06 you don't need extra exhaust as the positive pressure from 3 intakes is enough to exhale any air. You don't want to cancel out benefits. My case has a similar setup and I don't want any extra fans as it reduces the positive effect and lets dust in.

you need air con, I get temps like that in summer and without cool air you just have to decide between enjoying PC or being able to live. Even with an amazing cooling pc, you can't go below ambient on air.

RL06 has better cooling than the other, I don't need to look as it sits at the pointy end of the Gamers Nexus case cooling charts, right next to mine (Silverstone FT02)

Colif

Win 11 Master
if you got the RL06 you don't need extra exhaust as the positive pressure from 3 intakes is enough to exhale any air. You don't want to cancel out benefits. My case has a similar setup and I don't want any extra fans as it reduces the positive effect and lets dust in.

you need air con, I get temps like that in summer and without cool air you just have to decide between enjoying PC or being able to live. Even with an amazing cooling pc, you can't go below ambient on air.

RL06 has better cooling than the other, I don't need to look as it sits at the pointy end of the Gamers Nexus case cooling charts, right next to mine (Silverstone FT02)

Solution