SilverStone Strider Platinum ST85F-PT PSU Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand, first you said: "On the other hand, it doesn't have an issue with inaccurate power-good signals that last longer than the corresponding hold-up time" and your last words were: "It is a great shame though that it is affected by the inaccurate power good signal disease". Which one is true? Also in the CONS section you only mentioned the Hold-up time and not the power good signal.

First one must have been an mistake since it does drop the PWR_OK after the voltages are already out of spec.

Aris_Mp

Contributing Editor
Editor
Feb 5, 2015
Yes something was way out in this phrase. It is fixed now.

This PSU is affected by a fake power good signal, which usually is the case in Sirfa's platform.

In the cons section. Sometimes I don't mention the fake power good signal, when the hold-up time is already too low. But I will make sure that I do from now on.

ty for the review. So, I know it's kind of not really adequate for comparison considering the watt difference. But, looking at the performance of that last Lian Li sfx reviewed, and this thing, still must say that LL didn't do so badly, though they could really help things if they extended that warranty by at least a year or more.

Co BIY

Splendid
I think the exterior photos need something for scale. Full-size black boxes and tiny high efficiency black boxes look the same size on a screen without something for scale.

No comment on vacant modular socket plugs. First time I've seen that. Also the copper bars aren't a feature I've seen commented on before.

Status
Not open for further replies.