Silverstone's Primera PM01 Case Has Supercar Inspired Looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

thundervore

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2011
Looks like a NZXT rip off!
The only thing they got right was triple 140 intake instead of the ancient triple 120

So the new thing for the next 3 years will be no front bays and PSU shrouds.

Next it will be RGB lighting built into the case so that you can connect to your motherboard for it to control. Like the ROG Maximus VIII Hero Alpha and Phanteks Entho Luxe.

Then comes DX Racer with RBG gaming chairs which will be awesome /sarcasm

Im surprised they still do not have RGB fans and its 2016 and the oh so missing RGB power supplies.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
this is one ugly case....they are running out of ideas...i would love to see a proper 90 degree motherboard orientation case....all metal, no plastic

Agreed, I'd like to see a proper successor to the Raven 3. The 4 wasn't rotated and the 5 is meant for smaller systems.

techy1966

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
SO this is supposed to remind us of what a super car looks like I don't think it does not even a little. Like someone else said this is what we are to expect for the next 2 to 3 years. It seems like they just are giving up now with no new ideas for pretty much anything. No front bays not even the option to have them or not just a wall of dust sucking fans. Frick even my old Antec 900 has the option to either have front bays or not because it comes with the 5.25 covers to close it off of you choose to not have a Blu-Ray drive so it has nice smooth lines in the front. Also all those pretty lights yay takes me back to the late 90's to mid 2000's. First thing I do is eith change out lighted fans or if the fans are good quality to begin with I just cut the wires to the LED's so it does not distract me or light up my theater room as to not mess with my big screen & projector. So it is not completely ugly but it won't win any beauty contests either would be a bit better if you have the option to turn off the LED's & if you wanted to add a Blu-Ray drive. I'm sure there are some that will find this appealing just not any one I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.