SilverStone's Ridiculously Big TJ12 "Companion Cube"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainPrivate

Honorable
Feb 13, 2014
o_O If you're buying one of these, cost is probably the least of your concerns. I suppose it makes for a good excuse to keep buying more hardware in order to fill up your case, though I feel like you'd end up with a serious damper on your bank account if you tried to do that with this. All jokes aside, I could strangely see myself packing this with about four Xeons and the biggest SAS array I could get my hands on, though that would be in a world where I make a lot more money than I do right now. Do I want one? Of course I do. Will I ever buy one? Probably not. It's just too much - too much case for too much money.

PennyLife

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2011
I like projects like these, but that weight? Seriously, why would I buy a computer case that I can't even move? If what the article says is accurate in that each side panel weighs as much as a normal case, you're talking about 20 lb. side panels! That's ridiculous!

Haravikk

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2013
But… why? Who exactly is this case for? There are much smaller cases out there that still offer more options than you need, so why develop one that's far bigger than anyone will ever need it to be?

IQ11110002

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
Your house gets robbed and they make off with the fridge instead after giving up trying to move your pc mounted in this BEHEMOTH! o_O
And I thought that CM stacker add-ons were getting crazy, wow just WOW!

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
I honestly have been so obsessed with SFF that seeing huge wastes of space like this case and Caselabs, etc. make me infuriated. How could anyone want that, it's like the ugliest child a mother couldn't love. Super nerd stuff to put this thing in a corner of your basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS