[SOLVED] Simple question about Gigabyte a320m-s2h-CF

DFace1_2

Reputable
Aug 20, 2020
Can I overclock with it? If so, how?

Seen so many forum posts and YouTube videos about it now being possible with latest bios but none mention the model with "-cf" at the end which is what cpu-z tells me mine is (it's also the one cpu-z has an actual a320 chipset, not a b350)

Solution

Seen so many forum posts and YouTube videos about it now being possible with latest bios but none mention the model with "-cf" at the end which is what cpu-z tells me mine is (it's also the one cpu-z has an actual a320 chipset, not a b350)

You can't overclock on a motherboard with an a320 chipset, if you really want to overclock you should get higher end boards with a b450, b550 or x570 chipset.
Jul 12, 2020

You can't overclock on a motherboard with an a320 chipset, if you really want to overclock you should get higher end boards with a b450, b550 or x570 chipset.

Last edited:
Solution