I turned my computer on today and the desktop icon is gone from my Quick
Lauch toolbar. Can anyone tell me how to put it back there please?

See www.dougknox.com, Win XP Utilities, Restore Show Desktop Icon.

Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
http://www.dougknox.com
--------------------------------
--------------------------------
Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

"New Learner" <New Learner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED35BFBF-02FE-4958-9243-7A1F1E6EC46F@microsoft.com...
>I turned my computer on today and the desktop icon is gone from my Quick
> Lauch toolbar. Can anyone tell me how to put it back there please?

In article <ED35BFBF-02FE-4958-9243-7A1F1E6EC46F@microsoft.com>,
favored us with...
> I turned my computer on today and the desktop icon is gone from my Quick
> Lauch toolbar. Can anyone tell me how to put it back there please?

I'm sorry I can't, but I can give you the keystroke equivalent: hit
the Windows + D keys together.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/