Neod!mium

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
i cant find any solution on all internet so u are my last hope

i put the long Name that other guys can found the solution too

Navigate
Controll panel->recovery->Create recovery drive->Next->then this message

We cant create recovery drive on this pc

some required files are missing. To troubleshoot problems when your pc can't start, use windows installation disk or media.

Here i am stuck

i tryed some stuff on windows helps but noting helpful... also i have find perfect solution here
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmv7bNGeM8c

but i cant change my EFI letter bc i have GPT not NTFS disk

i have found solution for it... CMD....
diskpart
sel disk 0
sel part 1
assign letter=s (like system idk)
ok partition is visible on win explorer

but when i want do what this guy on video do here it is
s:
cls
dir /a
(so below it says for him : Volume In Drive E is system.... for me Volume in drive S is no label)

so next comand is: Cd Recovery\WindowsRE
dor him: bunch of stuff..... for me: the system cant find the path specified

here i am stuck i cant move and step

also i cant create repair disk bc "system cant find cd burner...." (i removed CDrom from laptop and put ssd slot in that place.... so maybe i dont have solution for it but doest matter for me if i can create recovery.

its Win 10 Enterprise... activated orginal

Neod!mium

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
So that is answare from TOP 1ST leading site for helping people about comp solution haha...
U can check on microsoft forum same message... also on computer hope (always help)... but that answere i didnt expect hahaha?
Ok sorry i will not ask u anything alse... sorry for loging in.... sorry for this message...
And it not my enterprise its microsoft... i have enterprise bc of my dad gave me his old one key...
Really disapointment message

When you ask for help you need to respect those that try and assist you. In order to help we will need your system specs and it would also help to know what is going on with your PC that is casuing you to try a recovery. BTW, GPT is a partitioning method and NTFS is a format. It is the norm to format a GPT partition with NTFS.

howtobeironic

Honorable
Jun 16, 2018
I have been dealing with that thing yesterday. You most likely don't either have the recovery partition or WinRE (the recovery subsystem) is disabled. On an administrator command prompt run these commands to make sure:
reagentc /info (if working you should see a bunch of info with where the recovery files reside, if not it will return something like "WinRE is disabled")
reagentc /disable (disables WinRE)
reagentc /enable (re-enables WinRE, if the partition is missing you'll be hit by a "missing files" warning)
If files are not there, it's really difficult to replace it and if you really, absolutely need to do it (which I assure you don't) you'd need to know some sysadmin (especially how to boot into an USB WinRE, capture an installation in a wim file etc etc) where you have much easier and user friendly options.

*You can always use a Windows 10 install drive for recovery work. Just download it from Windows's site, use the tool to write to a CD or USB, boot from it, select keyboard and select "Repair your Computer" and you have all the options recovery drive would give you.
*If you need a secure place for your files, consider using a backup solution. You'll need a big hard drive though. Macrium Reflect has a free version with bootable USB to restore all the stuff if things go south hard. It's a no-brainer, you boot, you click restore, you wait an hour, you boot to a good to use computer.
*There is one more way to get that recovery partition back, by clean installing Wİndows. Obviously, you'll lose all data. Also I am not sure how activation would go in an enterprise version (if you have a Windows 10 home/pro with digital entitlement it will activate automatically whenever you reinstall), your choice.

Reactions: Neod!mium

popatim

Titan
So that is answare from TOP 1ST leading site for helping people about comp solution haha...
U can check on microsoft forum same message... also on computer hope (always help)... but that answere i didnt expect hahaha?
Ok sorry i will not ask u anything alse... sorry for loging in.... sorry for this message...
And it not my enterprise its microsoft... i have enterprise bc of my dad gave me his old one key...
Really disapointment message

You see when you have the Enterprise edition of Windows you are supposed to have the whole Enterprise level of support behind you, which includes Company tech support as well as Microsoft support - so Yes, a call to the Tech Support is the first stop a real Enterprise user should choose.

As for your Key, Enterprise activates by connecting back to the activation server at the Company that owns the license for it. It's one of the requirements to even buy this edition from Microsoft.

And we here at this site, do not support Piracy in any form hence our caution.

Neod!mium

Prominent
Mar 16, 2020
You see when you have the Enterprise edition of Windows you are supposed to have the whole Enterprise level of support behind you, which includes Company tech support as well as Microsoft support - so Yes, a call to the Tech Support is the first stop a real Enterprise user should choose.

As for your Key, Enterprise activates by connecting back to the activation server at the Company that owns the license for it. It's one of the requirements to even buy this edition from Microsoft.

And we here at this site, do not support Piracy in any form hence our caution.

look bro... u have never lived on balcan... call me when u survive here for a year...
btw 50% of simple program are some kind of pirated but i never pirated windows that is stupid... also malwarebytes, vpns, antivirus and stuff..... also i have paid for programs what i useing.... but not for programs what cost a 1000 dolars a years and i use like 4-5 times in a year like photo shop... bro salary in croatia is about 500-700 dolasrs a mount is u are do all properly and works 24/7... 300-400 dolar in a month we must pay the apartment and utilities + food and needed stuff.... the conutry made a tiefs from us... tiefs or out on street that is my optios.... u have never lived in balcan so pls spare my time... i dont like piracy but i dont have solution someitns.

also my enterprise is key from company where my dad works and it works just fine... i dont know if outside the bancan stuffs are different but here many things works lot of diferent.... (btw we have contry inside a country indide a country..... pls explain rules here....) nobody dont know

bignastyid

Titan
look bro... u have never lived on balcan... call me when u survive here for a year...
btw 50% of simple program are some kind of pirated but i never pirated windows that is stupid... also malwarebytes, vpns, antivirus and stuff..... also i have paid for programs what i useing.... but not for programs what cost a 1000 dolars a years and i use like 4-5 times in a year like photo shop... bro salary in croatia is about 500-700 dolasrs a mount is u are do all properly and works 24/7... 300-400 dolar in a month we must pay the apartment and utilities + food and needed stuff.... the conutry made a tiefs from us... tiefs or out on street that is my optios.... u have never lived in balcan so pls spare my time... i dont like piracy but i dont have solution someitns.

also my enterprise is key from company where my dad works and it works just fine... i dont know if outside the bancan stuffs are different but here many things works lot of diferent.... (btw we have contry inside a country indide a country..... pls explain rules here....) nobody dont know

What your dad did is a violation of Microsoft's terms of service and if caught it can lead to large fines or the cancellation of their contract. In many places the person stealing the key would get fired. This also means your license is invalid.

Someones financial situation is not justification for theft/piracy.

Since you are not using a valid license we will not assist. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.