Question Since installing new card I've had many problems, please help!

Aug 21, 2019
I7 4770k 3.2ghz

AMD Radeon 5700 xt

16GB ram

600W corsair psu

So I recently upgraded from a GTX 970 (which ran flawlessly in my rig) and since I've put in the new card I've had constant problems.

Sometimes when i boot up the computer it turns on but no output to my monitor or keyboard/mouse so I have to manually turn off the PSU power and restart for it to work.

Some games I play i get like 40% GPU utilization and like 30-40fps on games im meant to be getting 100+.

Apex legends runs well, but every now and then the screen flickers black out of no where.

I use Radeon overlay thing to see how much my card is drawing power wise etc, and in some games it seems to only draw like 100W and use 300-800mhz whereas on Apex Legends it uses 200w+ and uses 1900mhz.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers, factory reset settings etc, no luck.

I think it might be because the new card is trying to draw too much power, but literally everywhere I googled said that a 500-550w supply is the average for use with this card.

Any help would be great, thank you!

Aug 21, 2019
I would try and run DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) to be sure you completely wipe out all old Nvidia and current AMD drivers. The install the latest AMD drivers for your card.

What PSU do you have exactly?
I tried that today, I booted the program selected GPU>NVIDIA and uninstalled + restarted, then the same for AMD and then downloaded the latest drivers from their website
Corsair - CX600W, model 75-00168