Question Since yesterday, my PC has been crashing non stop. It was a couple times yesterday but it's every second now. I think it's the PSU.

Jul 25, 2019
So my PC is relatively new. A year old.
So whats been happening is that today, my PC crashes every single time after I login to windows or even on the login page. Like instantly restarts in 10 or so seconds Everytime.
I did the basic diagnosis.
First I cleaned the inside and took everything apart and put it together, no change.
I ran chkdsk on my ssd and no errors. I reinstalled windows again and formated my drives.
I reset the bios.
I watched the temps in the bios since I can't do it after logging in cause it crashes.
I ran windows memory diagnostic but PC restarted during it, like crashed.
Happened once with chkdsk too.
Sometimes after it crashes, every light on my PC flickers for a couple seconds like they're not getting enough power and 10 seconds later , it launces and restarts again.
Tried individual ram sticks, no change.
Tried safe mode once, it didn't crash on there and it didn't crash when I was in the bios. Every other time, no matter what it is, it just restarts again and again.
What am I missing? What else could it be?

Jul 25, 2019
Update, it crashes Everytime now. No matter what. I mean even in bios, windows recovery tool. Doesn't matter what it is, after PC boots, it restarts anywhere between 10-30 seconds later. It restarted on its own all this while, however it's not doing that anymore. Now it just stays off until I manually power it.
Vengeance.