[SOLVED] Single Fan GPU !!

Apr 30, 2020
Hy Guys i Buyed a Gigabyte GTX 1650 Super 4GB with a Single Fan I Just Want To Ask Does The FPS Will Be Low Then A Gigabyte Windforce With 2 Fans ?? Or its Just The Temp Will Be A litle Higher ??!

Solution
Giving good thermal outputs can push the card to operate at higher speeds - GPU Boost. Reading the spec sheet, the WindForce has a higher base clock compared to your card (15 MHz difference). Both I assume, are factory OCed, so thermal will be the primary factor of performance comparison here.
Apr 30, 2020
Temps may be higher, depending how how good or bad the airflow is through your case. It's possible that the temps are higher enough to slow things down, but unlikely unless your PC case has bad airflow.
I have a case with 4 airflow and im planing to do 2 more just tell me if the fps will be lower ??

ScyberMhaster

Distinguished
May 22, 2015
Giving good thermal outputs can push the card to operate at higher speeds - GPU Boost. Reading the spec sheet, the WindForce has a higher base clock compared to your card (15 MHz difference). Both I assume, are factory OCed, so thermal will be the primary factor of performance comparison here.

Solution