Singularity Computers’ Spectre Case Has A Water Cooling Distribution Plate

Status
Not open for further replies.

techy1966

Reputable
Jul 31, 2015
Wow very nice case at a very high price as well. I really like the idea of the water cooling being tied into the case this is a nice idea and I hope it works well. I think this is the same case that Jayz2Cents is using to build a custom system for that singer guy can't think of his name right now. It will be intersting to see a case like this in action and how well it all fits together.

cdatar

Prominent
Feb 2, 2018
Redgarl, Unfortunately the issue is that there is no standard for PSU cable management pinouts or even out plug types. When PSU manufacturers get together & set a standard for all PSU's, all cabling will have to be custom made for each PSU in a system like this. Some manufacturers don't even stick to the same pinout for different models they make. This can be very frustrating when you have unlabeled black cable sets & different model PSU's for several PC's. It would not currently be possible for case manufacturers to supply a case with cable management like in Singularity's Systems, maybe a kit for specific cases & PSU's by 3rd party manufacturers. In a perfect world lol.

Feb 17, 2018
I can see potentially huge issue. Imagine any part of the M/B sealed channel with the O-Ring gets broken or losses its tight seal, or perhaps you get any sort of problem in between e.g. algae or even get water stain and you need to clean it.
It's nice concept and I'm sure it looks nice but we dealing with liquid that eventually will cause some issues and you need to take all that apart.

When comes to the price? I'm sure to produce this its not cheep, but $1000 that is way overpriced, no way I would pay that and I have 3 Caselabs STH10 which are very expensive but you get I think much more than what you get with this case.

I'm sure Daniel will sell some of them, but its not going to be big hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.