Site like ebay

FF_Guy

Reputable
May 23, 2015
I was wondering if there are sites like eBay, that ship to the whole Europe. Because on ebay, there are always some deals that are cheap, but don't ship to my country or ship really expensively.

Solution
From what I can find, PayPal isn't available in MNE - given the number of sellers who stipulate use of PayPal (as an added layer of protection), that limits the product you can buy.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be exclusive to eBay - there's many threads discussing MNE (and others) online via quick Google search).

I would suggest Amazon - ideally "fulfilled by Amazon", as they will ship to you with very little hassle as they have warehouses near world-wide.

Unfortunately I don't know of any comparable sites to eBay that will ship to you.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
eBay has pretty much cornered the market on that type of idea.

Remember, it's a sellers marketplace. If you live somewhere that has unreasonable shipping costs, there's very little any seller (eBay or otherwise) can do about that.

What type of items are you looking to buy?

FF_Guy

Reputable
May 23, 2015

PC Hardware

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
From what I can find, PayPal isn't available in MNE - given the number of sellers who stipulate use of PayPal (as an added layer of protection), that limits the product you can buy.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be exclusive to eBay - there's many threads discussing MNE (and others) online via quick Google search).

I would suggest Amazon - ideally "fulfilled by Amazon", as they will ship to you with very little hassle as they have warehouses near world-wide.

Unfortunately I don't know of any comparable sites to eBay that will ship to you.

Solution

FF_Guy

Reputable
May 23, 2015

Thanks, but I think you have made a mistake. I am using paypal for well over a year without problems. I ordered from eBay.