[SOLVED] Six Beeps and EFI Screen

Feb 2, 2020
Greetings. My pc was open when i was sleeping yesterday. And then i guess some electric cut-outs happened that day because i found my pc closed.
Now i am trying to open my pc but there are several problems;
  1. When i open my pc, i hear six beep sounds. I guess it comes from hdd.
  2. After the bios screen, i see the "Efi shell version 2.31. Map: cannot find required map name" that error.
I tried every combination on bios but i always see this screen. So what is my pc's problem? Is it about hdd or power supply? Is there any chance to reach my data on hdd?
Sorry for my bad English.

Solution
Greetings. My pc was open when i was sleeping yesterday. And then i guess some electric cut-outs happened that day because i found my pc closed.
  2. After the bios screen, i see the "Efi shell version 2.31. Map: cannot find required map name" that error.
I tried every combination on bios but i always see this screen. So what is my pc's problem? Is it about hdd or power supply? Is there any chance to reach my data on hdd?
Beeps come from BIOS not HDD and beep sequence denotes what's wrong. Check your MB's manual to see what that sequence means.
Beeps come from BIOS not HDD and beep sequence denotes what's wrong. Check your MB's manual to see what that sequence means.

Solution