[SOLVED] Six Monitor Wall Mount? Fully Articulating

jdiddy3175

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2011
Does anyone know of a manufacturing who will do 3 or 6 monitor wall mounts? I have six monitors and they are currently sitting on my desk with a 1x1 and 2x2 right next to eachother. I have an antique desk and it looks like it is damaging the desk and so I am looking for a solution to move them to the wall. I’m fine with buying two 1x1x1 mounts and stacking them, I am just not seeing many options out there. I am looking for fully articulating too (if possible) but I know that adds quite a bit of money. I’m willing to pay real money for the right solution.

Thank you all.

Solution
Google words and phrasing such as:

"articulating computer multi monitor wall mounts"

Lots of links likely but you will probable need to read through a few and revise the search words to narrow the results further as dictated by your specific requirements.

Example only link (Not familiar with manufacturer or offered products.) :

https://www.ergomart.com/monitor-mounts/monitor-wall-mounts/multi-monitor

With a 2 row, 3 column setup you may need to use a 2 x2 along side of a stacked 1 x 2.

Maybe using floor base mounting.

Even with light monitors, attaching the necessary support brackets to a wall may prove problematic.

However, if you do ( and you should) attach brackets to wall studs there is still a likely...

Ralston18

Titan

Lots of links likely but you will probable need to read through a few and revise the search words to narrow the results further as dictated by your specific requirements.

With a 2 row, 3 column setup you may need to use a 2 x2 along side of a stacked 1 x 2.

Even with light monitors, attaching the necessary support brackets to a wall may prove problematic.

However, if you do ( and you should) attach brackets to wall studs there is still a likely possibility that the wall will not hold up. Articulation means movement and some walls may not stand up to that very well....

Floor based will be more flexible and safer.

Just my thoughts and suggestions.

Solution

jdiddy3175

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2011

However, if you do ( and you should) attach brackets to wall studs there is still a likely possibility that the wall will not hold up. Articulation means movement and some walls may not stand up to that very well....

Floor based will be more flexible and safer.

Just my thoughts and suggestions.
Whenever I google these words I always end up with “mock-up” drawing of mounting systems from companies I’ve never heard of. Figured I’d come here because I can’t be the only one with 6 monitors having this issue. To your point, yes, my intent is to mount them into studs — I have room to mount them into multiple studs if it was a rail system that was long enough. That said, I’ve never even considered floor mounts, so I will definitely do that. Thanks.