Dan

how do you make the size of your taskbar on the bottom of your screen smaller
size because mines like as huge like it was set for someone with a vision
problem??????

Dan Wrote:
> how do you make the size of your taskbar on the bottom of your screen
> smaller
> size because mines like as huge like it was set for someone with a
> vision
> problem??????

Just move your mouse over the top edge of the line and the cursor
should change to something like a up and down arrow. Just hold it and
pull down until it changes to desired size. I hope that was what you
were asking help on.

--
Evolution54

Dan

no that just makes it disappear, even like the box by the time and date are
huge and where it shows its connected to the internet. Like everything is in
big font and boxes

Dan Wrote:
> no that just makes it disappear, even like the box by the time and date
> are
> huge and where it shows its connected to the internet. Like everything
> is in
> big font and boxes
>
> "Evolution54" wrote:
> -
>
> Dan Wrote:-
> how do you make the size of your taskbar on the bottom of your
> screen
> smaller
> size because mines like as huge like it was set for someone with a
> vision
> problem??????-
>
> Just move your mouse over the top edge of the line and the cursor
> should change to something like a up and down arrow. Just hold it and
> pull down until it changes to desired size. I hope that was what you
> were asking help on.
>

> --
> Evolution54
> -

I am a bit confused. Is this BIG SIZE problem only for your taskbar or
does your regular icons on the desktop big as well? Try going into
Properties and then click on the Appearance tab. Under font size is it
set for Normal? Also what you can try is switching to Windows Classic
Style under the heading Windows and Buttons. Once that is done, try
reverting back to the regular XP theme to see if it restores the
default look. Or if not, try posting a picture so I can have a better
understanding of your problem.

--
Evolution54