Size restriction on Shared folder

Mike

Splendid

I am trying to help out a small company that cannot afford a network person.
Windows 2000 domain server has a shared folder that will not allow users to
save files because it is full. Workstationsa re Win2000 or WinXP. How can
I change the size limit on this folder? I have administrative access to
server.
Please keep it simple since I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

mike wrote:

> I am trying to help out a small company that cannot afford a network person.
> Windows 2000 domain server has a shared folder that will not allow users to
> save files because it is full. Workstationsa re Win2000 or WinXP. How can
> I change the size limit on this folder? I have administrative access to
> server.
> Please keep it simple since I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Log on to the server, find the drive on which this share is located,
right mouse click, properties, quota

--
Tomasz Onyszko [MVP]
T.Onyszko@w2k.pl