[SOLVED] 'Skyreach 4 MINI' / SFFLAB / 'NCASE M1' - are these out of stock or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
These small-batch cases are produced in sceduled low-volume construction runs. The NCase for example is manufactured by LianLi for sfflabs. If you check availability between runs they are usually out of stock.

Check www.sfflabs.com for all specs and information on availability and pre-order.

PS: I love my NCase M1 you cant go wrong with that beast of a case!

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
These small-batch cases are produced in sceduled low-volume construction runs. The NCase for example is manufactured by LianLi for sfflabs. If you check availability between runs they are usually out of stock.

Check www.sfflabs.com for all specs and information on availability and pre-order.

PS: I love my NCase M1 you cant go wrong with that beast of a case!

Solution
same cases all over again

same cases?? no updates? makes nothing better?

what does 'ncase' have to do with www.sfflab.com that's 2 different sites

here's the conclusion currently:

1. there seems to be no widespread or popular cases under the basic dimensions mentioned
  2. or if there are, absolutely nobody on this entire web knows anything about small mini cases
  3. so thus none of this is worthwhile and is a complete waste
  4. so easiest thing would be: go for mac mini
  5. or go the best laptop route
currently there's no evidence that building a good mini pc actually cost significantly less than a similar laptop

a laptop may have heat issues, but a good laptop doesnt
and a good laptop doesnt have other issues that a good mini pc would solve for
so currently there's not any good evidence anywhere that it's better to go with building a mini pc given how insanely difficult it is, and incredibly ignorant so many of 99% of ppl on the web that doesnt even know anything on this apparently incredibly niche topic of small cases
you also have to manually select every single part of the mini pc, and apparently some doenst even come with wifi???...
it's completely not worth it

and there was only a few internal parts left to pick. but nobody knew anything, like nobody knows about mobos, and there's no widespread good cases under those basic dimensions which is really sad about the state of small cases and mini pcs, and sff (like nobody on this web knows really anything about sff)

i think the only good source would be youtube, but again if the info was even somewhere on one of those youtubes, 1) it's insanely hard to find + 2) it's incomplete and doesnt all the things, so a) go mac mini, or b) go laptop route

so that's the conclusion with all this until there's any solid and detailed evidence invalidating any of the conclusions here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.