skyworth 32 smart tv 32e380i

Oct 15, 2018
i cant connect my skyworth 32 smart tv 32e380i in a hiden ssid.. there is no option to add network (manual)..it olny allow me to connect to wifi auto i do not have option to add network for me to connect to a hidden ssid ..can someone help me how to connect manually here please please thankyou in advance

Use the wireless router's configuration utility to "unhide" that SSID (ie broadcast SSID enabled).

Note: You may think that hiding your wireless network will improve security by preventing people who don’t know about it from connecting. In practice, this is not the case; the network is slightly harder to find but it is still detectable by a determined person. Hiding it just makes things harder for you when you want to connect a new device.

Alternatively, if you don't want to unhide it, see if your TV has an ethernet port so you don't have to connect it via WiFi. That's what I did (because WiFi on my TV was such a PITA). You can buy a pair of plug-in powerline adapters equipped with ethernet ports like I did if necessary. Ethernet is faster & more stable than WiFi too.

Oct 15, 2018
I concur with the suggestion to a powerline adapters. Much more stable than WiFi. That tech got disregarded for a while because it was buggy when it first came out but it has gotten much better. Here's a good powerline adapter solution that are small and they won't break the bank: https://amzn.to/2CJyz9F