Question Sleep mode made my GPU stop working

Apr 26, 2023
Model: RTX 3080 GIGABYTE 12GB OC

Basically I put my computer to 'Sleep' on Windows 10 then the screen went black so I forced power off using the button. Next day, my computer GPU wasn't receiving any SIGNAL using DP to monitor, no light on GPU, no fan spinning, no signal to monitor.

So I'm kind of in a pickle, not knowing the exact problem but I have tried many troubleshoots:

-Originally using DP, tried HDMI GPU to monitor no signal.
-Reset BIOS and updated it using flash USB and removing the battery on the motherboard to reset. Noticed white light on motherboard Vga. Also set PCIE for graphics memory.
-Removed strimmers, using original PSU cables (Dagger 850 gold).
-Changed from OC to Silent GPU.
-Used device manager to see hidden Nvidia driver then uninstalled it.
-Used DDU to remove any othef nvidia driver.
-Updated motherboard ASUS rog strix b660-a D4 wifi.
-Updated windows and armoury crate updates.
-Cleaned and removed to brush the RAM.
-Unplugged psu from wall (just the PSU end) , find shiny battery and remove it, switch psu on (note not plugged into wall, switch the switch from 0 to 1), press and hold power button for 30s, switch psu off, plug back battery, plug power to psu, switch it on without GPU and then restart with GPU seated in.

Currently I am able to open the PC with just my CPU so PSU shouldn't be a problem, RAM detected, fans and coolers detected.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, this is my first pc built and only used for 6 months. All new parts.

Apr 26, 2023
Did you disable "power saving" feature for PCI-E?
Currently not able to check, but I remember adjusting my settings in Windows 10 power settings to high performance and maximum power etc.
Is this power saving feature you mention in Windows or BIOS?