Sleep mode not really working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menegroth1

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
Hey guys. sleep mode isnt really working on my computer anymore.
As soon as it goes in to it it boots up again and remains at the log in screen.
Any ideas?
BtW the problem is on a Win7 64

4745454b

Titan
I have the same problem. Worked fine on my old board, never really worked right on my new one. For me I also have/had a mouse issue. Tried two Logitech M100 mice would caused it to glitch or freeze every now and then. Made gaming nearly impossible. I bought a new non logitech mouse and the problem went away. But I still can't put the machine into sleep mode. Doesn't bother me to much but odd that it happens. I'm assuming its some sort of USB issue and the machine thinks it's getting the wake up command. Any USB issues? Motherboard?

Menegroth1

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
i dont think i have any issues with my USB devices. How can i check for that.

My MoBo is p8p67. the normal edition.
If this keeps ups i will prolly end up formating my computer and hard reseting the MoBo. Thats unless someone can give me some sort of solution! :D

Gogo brainstorming!!!!! :D

AirTech

Honorable
Aug 6, 2013
I have a Win7 Ultimate PC that does not hibernate properly, it supposedly had a new PSU im not sure if it is a hardware or software issue. I changed the powerplan however it does not work, as the monitor does not shutdown to hibernate my task tomorrow is to use the Powercfg http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc748940(v=ws.10).aspx to see what happens. Ill let you know how it plays out. Has yours had a new PSU?

Menegroth1

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
I've had the "new" PSU for 10 months. This issue started 2 weeks ago after i travelled off..
Also the issue started since i am not installing a new update for my Windows. I have the impression that it might be 7loader breaker. Which is why am not installing it.
Update number is: KB890830

Status
Not open for further replies.