[SOLVED] SLI GPU’s

Xavierol1

Reputable
May 1, 2020
I’m just taking apart a friends PC in which he had two 1080ti’s in SLI. I was going to keep one and sell one and I was just wondering if one might be in better condition, like is one GPU used more than the other or would they both be about the same condition?

Solution
there is no software available that can tell you the hours spent in use or if it may have been heavy or idle use.

this "friend" could possibly tell which may have been purchased first but how heavily they've been taxed exactly is impossible to determine.
he had two 1080ti’s in SLI. I was going to keep one and sell one
this must be some type of special friend if they're just giving away this entire system for you to do what you please...
there is no software available that can tell you the hours spent in use or if it may have been heavy or idle use.

this "friend" could possibly tell which may have been purchased first but how heavily they've been taxed exactly is impossible to determine.
he had two 1080ti’s in SLI. I was going to keep one and sell one
this must be some type of special friend if they're just giving away this entire system for you to do what you please...

Solution

Xavierol1

Reputable
May 1, 2020

Ok thanks, and he just gave it to me to deal with trying to sell it all and everything