SLI not showing up in Nvidia control panel

ejg1994

Prominent
Sep 5, 2017
Hello, I'm completely stumped on this. I cannot get SLI to show up under Nvidia control panel under the "surround, physX" settings. Here are my specs:

Windows 10 Pro
Gigabyte Z77X-UP4 TH
Intel 3570k
12 GB DDR3 2133 Mhz
2x GTX 680 2 GB
Coolermaster 1000W SilentPro

I've tried everything I've read so far. I've uninstalled and reinstalled drivers using DDU in safemode, reseated the cards, swapped the positions, tried 3 different SLI bridges, updated my motherboard's BIOs, disabled all integrated gpu options in the BIOS, I even tried the old coolbits registry hack. As far as I can tell, the motherboard supports SLI.

I have card 1 in the PCI-E 3.0 X16 slot and card 2 in the X8 slot. Nvidia control panel, windows, and GPU-Z all recognize that both cards are there and are running in X8. Both cards work find on their own and in each of the slots I've installed them in.

I've hit a brick wall. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm sure it's something obvious I'm missing.

Thanks in advance!

Solution
Just checking, you only have monitor(s) plugged into the primary card right?

If you have anything plugged into the secondary card it wont allow SLI to be enabled.

ejg1994

Prominent
Sep 5, 2017

That's an old version of the control panel. Here's what the current one looks like:

asafjxP.png

Also they are both shown in the device manager:

sF8xzMv.png