Here's my current rig

Motherboard: Asus H81M-CS
Processor: i5-4440 3.1Ghz
Ram: Kingston hyperx fb-dimm (4GB)
SSD: Kingston SSDNow 300 (128GB)
HDD: WD 1TB
Graphics Card: GTX 750Ti
PSU: Antec VP450P

So this problem has recently started. Whenever my system is performing an intensive task, a slight distortion with lines appear on the screen (I have shared a link below. ). By intensive task I mean playing a game, or loading software like Photoshop. It also occurs when booting and sometimes when an app is loading. I also noticed that the distortion occurs in sync with the fan sound coming from my unit. I have not been able to detect whether the sound is coming from my graphics card or processor but the sound and distortion seem to co-occur.

The distortion is very slight, but feel it is increasing in intensity with time.

The only recent event that I suspect is related to my UPS. I live in a place that has frequent power cuts. My UPS recently stopped working, and there was a gap of few days between this one going out and me getting a new one. During this time, there was few instances where I was using the system and faced a powercut. My UPS gives backup for a few seconds and then shuts. The problem mentioned above started during this gap.

I tried using nvidia's screen capture to see if the distortion is captured. It strangely does not capture anything. The screen recorded is clear and normal. Because of this, I initially suspected the monitor. However, if this were the case, the issue should occur all the time and not only during high intensity tasks.

I wanna know if it's a problem with my Graphic's card, PSU, Processor, Motherboard or just my VGA cable. However, not sure how I should proceed with diagnosing this issue. My motherboard had some booting issues the last time I moved the ram to another slot or something. However, after that, it has been stable. Nonetheless, I perceive my motherboard to be a little delicate and wanna avoid messing with it by removing the graphics card as much as possible. My first preference would be to run some diagnostics tools that could give me some insights first.

If all else fails, I would then proceed with the obvious approach of removing hardware one by one to eventually find the culprit. However, I wanna explore all other options first.

Here's a preview URL
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kD867eQ9hApTE9iiZqak3TO-ObNmmTAe/view?usp=sharing