Question Slipstream USB 3 drivers into Windows 7 to go USB

I finally created a Windows 7 to go USB using AMOEI software. This is after other software such as WintoUSB and EaseUS Todo failed to create a USB that would boot. I also tried using a VHD, but again it would get a boot manger error. There are still two issues. One is the Windows 7 USB OS will not allow any updating, citing credential issues and/or missing updates and I can only boot with a USB 2 port. BTW there no problem creating or using, updating a
Win10 USB OS.

As far as the updating issue I have tried the usual command prompt commands to turn off, turn on and/or rename the updating process files with no success (and yes the date is correct). Also, doing several searches and trying different software eg Power ISO and Ultra ISO, these programs seem designed to slipstream USB 3.0 drivers into Windows 7 install media, not booting a Windows to go USB. Any help or ideas will be welcome. Again, this is not being done because it's something I need, it is just killing time while I am being sheltered at home. :)

The issue is I would like to run my Windows 7 to go with on a USB 3 port, like Windows 10. The problem being Windows 7 does not natively support USB 3 so it will not boot using a USB port, as Windows 8/10 does. Therefore the USB 3 drivers need to be loaded earlier in the boot process, or the boot process will result in a blue screen.