Slot Fans

Ryan

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd (More info?)

With summer coming i am already starting to see higher temps and that
makes me a little worried cause i have a preety weak cooling system.
Should i put in an exaust fan and a slot fan for my video card

Ryan wrote:

> With summer coming i am already starting to see higher temps and that
> makes me a little worried cause i have a preety weak cooling system.
> Should i put in an exaust fan and a slot fan for my video card

I used a slot fan once. Don't know what effect it had on the video card
as there was no temp sensing on it but it made no difference to the
overall system temp + I could feel cool air coming out the back, which
suggests the part of the case being exhausted was already cool.

--
Error reading sig - A)bort R)etry I)nfluence with large hammer

Trevor Best wrote:
> Ryan wrote:
>
>> With summer coming i am already starting to see higher temps and that
>> makes me a little worried cause i have a preety weak cooling system.
>> Should i put in an exaust fan and a slot fan for my video card
>

> I used a slot fan once. Don't know what effect it had on the video card
> as there was no temp sensing on it but it made no difference to the
> overall system temp + I could feel cool air coming out the back, which
> suggests the part of the case being exhausted was already cool.

im not that lucky, i dont cool air coming out of the back. but i found
a slot fan that i really like and is getting great reviews it's from
vantec, it's a fan speed control and it has 2 70mm fans blue leds