Question Slot Mounted Intake Fan

Jul 24, 2020
I'm looking for a slot mounted intake fan that will bring air into a pc case and force air onto the heatsink of a sas controller pcie card. Does anything like this even exist anymore? The only ones I can seem to find are slot mounted exhaust fans.

Example of what I'm looking for is 2:30 in this video.

It shows a thermaltake fan that is pulling air into the case from the outside and pushing it onto the heatsink of the sas card next to it.

Assuming that the fan in the video really is a intake fan, I can't find one for sale anywhere. Would a exhaust fan like the one below do what I'm needing it to do? I really don't care which way the air is flowing, it just needs to cool the heatsink of the card sitting next to it.