Slow boot up after reset bios and overclocking.

Akuman1

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
After couple months i try to overclock my cpu ( did it before went back etc etc )
but something went wrong... i kept getting blue screens .. so i decide to reset my bios settings.
After this my boot time is pretty slow, also if I try to overclock again, I still keep getting blue screens. Should I take CMOS battery out or no.

Motherboard type : Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 rev. 6
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 2400MHz (PC3 19200)
CPU: AMD FX-6300 (have a coolermaster hyper evo led)

I don't know whats wrong, the PC is working fine, but overclocking and bootup are the problems.
Pls help. Much appreciated.

UPDATE:
However, im experiencing no issues running games(DOOM 2016) at ULTRA with 60 fps, for some reason my pc is more stable and able run higher settings.? IDK maybe connected.

Another UPDATE:
Well, seeing my temps for my cpu, it seems higher than it was before. For example it use to idle at around 20 to 30 C now it idles at around 30 to 40 C.

yeah.. you cannot change from IDE to AHCI once the system is loaded... (Just an FYI, SSD's work better on AHCI or RAID mode. If you reload the OS, change the setting before you begin the install)

What is the capacity (formatted) of the SSD and what is the occupancy of it now? More than 80% of capacity?

Akuman1

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017
Hi, i reaolved the issue. Thanks for your help anyways, but i was able to change it from ide to ahci with a few registry fixes and a bios tweak, plus my ssd was 80%+ so i guess it was slow after all. Thanks though!