Slow booting-up on laptop

Oct 23, 2018
Hi, im having a problem with my asus laptop (it takes so much to boot) . The asus logo stays for like 30 seconds, then a black screen with a white spinning wheel (lagging a bit) or just a cursor loading with the blue circle stays there for 2-3 minutes, then the windows logo appears and it finally boots. What i have tried and did not work :
Disabling all my programs from startup
Stopping all the services
Uninstalling my graphics card driver
Installing an oldest version for my graphics card driver
Uninstalling my antivirus
General scanning of all the files in the pc
Chkdsk in cmd
Cleaning the temporary files with ccleaner
Defragmenting my hard disk
Disabling fast startup
Unplugging all my devices from the laptop
Checking for registry errors
Doing some things in the bios like setting the first and the only boot option to the hard drive i have on my laptop
And that's all, i think i will have to reinstall my windows, although the last reinstall i did was 4 months ago. The laptop runs good for the configuration i have, but the the boot and sometimes the shutdown takes up to 3 minutes!
Specs :
I3 4005u
4gb ddr3
Hitachi hdd 320gb 7200rpm
Intel hd graphics 4400
I also checked the eventvwr thing and the 101 codes reffer only to De, Dev, Devi and Devic file names. I dont know what that means, but maybe i'm missing something obvious.

WildCard999

Titan
It appears you've done pretty much everything possible with your current hardware, next this I would look at is a SSD. You could get a good unit (860 EVO 500gb) for about $90 or a 240gb Sandisk for about $55 which will be a massive upgrade over your current HDD.

Oct 23, 2018
I wont go so fast with an SSD, because first i wanna reinstall windows if i get no answers. The thing is that the booting time suddenly increased, till then i could boot my windows 10 in less than 30 seconds (comparing to 3 minutes that im getting now). I will wait.