Aug 5, 2022
Recently I had my laptop (Lenovo 330 I5ICH) battery replaced which was degraded to 5wh to new battery of 45wh. So my old degraded battery was charging at 3wh rate but my new battery is also charging at same rate of 3wh. My charger is 130w with 20v and 6.6ampere output rated . I had my charger checked with multimeter it shows 19v output don't know about current. Also is there any option to calibrate battery in uefi bios since my bios is locked so i dont know options. What is creating problem in slow charging ?

Recently I had my laptop (Lenovo 330 I5ICH) battery replaced which was degraded to 5wh to new battery of 45wh. So my old degraded battery was charging at 3wh rate but my new battery is also charging at same rate of 3wh. My charger is 130w with 20v and 6.6ampere output rated . I had my charger checked with multimeter it shows 19v output don't know about current. Also is there any option to calibrate battery in uefi bios since my bios is locked so i dont know options. What is creating problem in slow charging ?
First, verify that the new battery is fine. Fully charge to 100% and drain to 10% at least twice to see how it lasts.
Why is your BIOS locked? Can you reach out to the ones who locked it to get it unlocked?

TH forum rules prohibit anyone from helping bypass security of any kind.

TRENDING THREADS