Slow computer, no audio

Profighter7

Reputable
Oct 6, 2014
Hi, I made an account just to make this post about this problem.
I don't know much about why this is happening but, whenever I start my computer, about 1 hour and 45 minutes later, my automatic start-up programs would start up, and not at computer start-up. Another problem is that my audio service is not running, I tried click on the speaker on the bottom right and it asks if I want to enable it, but it does nothing but open the Playback Sound window and does not enable it. I tried changing my volume, unmuting. I looked this up a lot, saw that AVG caused this, I did have it, I uninstalled it and solved nothing. Control panel also takes about 5 minutes to load, but only for the home part, if I click on a shortcut for the program list, it loads right away. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I think it could be a virus or it could be something that I've done wrong. Please help.

Notes:
-Windows 8.1 64-bit (Updated from 8 by app store from WIndows 8)
-NVIDIA High Definition Audio
-AMD FX-4300 CPU
-465GB Toshiba Hard Drive
-8.00 GB RAM
-Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Motherboard

Solution
It may be problem with your OS, I suggest fresh install of Windows 8.1 and it would work like a charm on that PC. Sometimes help, you may try too if you didn't, to look for updates and install them if they are available.

The Blaze

Reputable
Mar 23, 2014
It may be problem with your OS, I suggest fresh install of Windows 8.1 and it would work like a charm on that PC. Sometimes help, you may try too if you didn't, to look for updates and install them if they are available.

Solution