Question Slow desktop refresh rate

Mar 30, 2020
Using Windows 10 Entirprise N x64 version with latest updates. The problem is when i save some file from internet to the desktop i dont see it immidiatelly if i not click refresh. If i click refresh the file shows but if not i need to wait 30-40second maybe to see the file on the desktop. If i open My PC and click on Desktop it shown in the window. No matter which browser i use when i save files to desktop need to wait or refresh manually to see them. Also sometimes the new file was arriving to the top left corner (intead of last free space) and moving all other icons 1 place forward. I have 26 icons on desktop which is not a problem for my machine i think - Ryzen 2600 with 16gb ram and gtx1070.
Any Suggestions ? Thanks

Mar 30, 2020
Its from microsoft. When i saw the site again i remember i downloaded it from there. Also i scanned my pc for malwares before 1 week. The problem is before that and still have it

Mar 30, 2020
Will do sfcscan tommorow to see if will help but doubt. Also dont want to reinstall or repair because i need to install all my programs and games again which is pain in the ass

Mar 30, 2020
Tried to create new user to check if the problem is general or only in this user. On the new user i see the icon immidiatelly. Can i move some folders to the new accound so i dont need to make all the settings again ? For the programs i move the folders in AppData but for Windows settings i dont know