Slow internet on only one computer.

Jul 7, 2018
Every device around my house, even the ones right next to my main computer get around 70 mbps on average, but my main computer only gets around 10 mbps. I checked some forums, and there was one guy who seemed to have the exact same problem as me, when no matter how my PC is connected (through ethernet or wifi) I still get trash download speeds on my main computer. His solution was to delete a program called AMD Quick Stream, but I don't have AMD Quick Stream on my computer, and I don't even have an AMD GPU or CPU...

boot into safe mode with network support see if the speed goes up if it does there may be malware on your rig or a program that acts like it. use malware bytes to make sure your rig is clean. use msconfig turn off programs in start up one at a time see if the speed changes. on your ethernet make sure you have the updated drivers.

Jul 7, 2018

I tried that and got the same results...

Jul 7, 2018

I tried this too, and when I opened up my adapter settings it said Speed: 100.0 Mbps which is what I am paying for, and when I set speed and duplex to 100 Mbps Full duplex or 100 Mbps Half duplex I still got around 10 mbps on the speed test...

Jul 7, 2018

That doesn't seem to work either. I also reset my pc and deleted all my files last night and im still getting like 7-8 mbps