• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Slow internet speeds isolated to one computer, the problem first appeared after upgrading my graphics card

Jun 26, 2020
I don't think it's related to the graphics card, I removed it and the internet was still slow. Every other computer/phone connected to the same network works fine, even the laptop in my room gets normal speeds. I moved my computer right next to the router and it works fine there, even without plugging in the ethernet cable. I've been having this problem for five days now and two days after the issue started I moved my computer away from the router and back into my room and the Wi-Fi worked great, but the next morning it was slow again. I'm not sure what to do, any suggestions?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS