[SOLVED] Slow Internet Speeds on a newly built PC

Jul 28, 2021
Hello. I've recently built a new PC with brand new parts and I've run into a problem. I've noticed that only on this PC, my upload is only nearing 10 Mbps while my download is around 100 Mbps. Now, this is where the problem lies. My other PC did around 300 Mbps up and down together with ease, so I'm having a bit of a head scratcher cause I just can't seem to find out why.

Things I've done:
Updated all MOBO drivers (Including Network)
Turned off metered connection
Made sure the Speed and Duplex setting in Device Manager was set to my 2.5 Gbps
Made sure it wasn't the router other device being affected.
Set Network to Private

I'm wired directly to an extender. I've also got AT&T Fiber, but while the extender is obviously not going to reach the full Gigabit, It should be giving me 300-500Mbps like usual.

Specs (If anyone needs it)
Windows 10 Pro
Realtek Gaming 2.5GbE Family Controller (Network Adapter)
- Driver Version 10.46.1231.2020
MSI Z490-A Pro 1200 LGA
Intel 10700k
32 GBs of 3200 MHz of RAM
2080 FE
750W 80+ Gold

Any and all help is truly appreciated, I'm really stumped as I was going to begin streaming as this PC can now handle it. Thank you!

Solution
I want to say I have fixed the problem myself! Realized I never checked for the garbage "Internet Boosters" that some manufacturers pre install and sure enough I had one! Mine was called cFosSpeed but upon uninstalling it, while my speeds were not what they were on my old pc, they are MUCH superior.
Jul 28, 2021
I want to say I have fixed the problem myself! Realized I never checked for the garbage "Internet Boosters" that some manufacturers pre install and sure enough I had one! Mine was called cFosSpeed but upon uninstalling it, while my speeds were not what they were on my old pc, they are MUCH superior.

Solution