Slow Laptop Peformance After Reinstalling Windows 7

Ogi123

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
I have a problem with the performance of my Laptop. Dell Inspirion 15 3521 .
So lets start:
First of all i tried to reinstall my windows 7 and i put 64 bit instead of 32 bit system as it was before. The main reason why I reinstalled my windows was that my laptop was very slow (slow surfing , very low fps in games etc. ) . I trasfered all the data i needed (games and stuff ) to D: and i totally deleted C: and installed a new windows 7 64 bit. Now my Laptop is far more worse than before the reinstalation . It is awful . As an example , league of legends was running with 60 fps and now its running with 15. On startup when i start my browser i need to wait 1 minute for the browser to open . When i write something in the browser for a search the text appears after 5 seconds. It is very strange that after the reinstalation the computer is much slower .

I have intel core i3 1.8 ghz proccessor , 500 GB HDD , 4 GB of RAM (3.88 usable ) , Intel HD GRAPHICS 4000 graphic card with total memory of 1700 MB .
Before i ask for help here i have done some reaserches and analyzis . The temperature of my CPU and HDD is normal . The HDD is 100 % healthy with no demaged sectors (i used HD sentinel program to do this analyze ).
And what is more important and more frustrating for me is that my friend has got the same laptop performances and he uses 3 years that laptop and his laptop is going quite well (example: on games as CS GO he has 80-120 fps and i got 30-40 FPS) also his net surfing is going well and his laptop is in good condition.
The only thing that i havent done is cleaning my laptop from dust, because i dont think it will do much as my friend got his laptop 3 years and i got mine 2 .
P.S. I did almost every single little thing to improwe my performance ( as disabling startup programes and etc .) NOTHING WORKED !
P.P.S. Sorry for my bad English .

Lutfij

Titan
The thread reads out like your HDD is showing signs of failure/is failing. Drive failure can vary greatly between one drive to the next although they might come from the same factory, from the same assembly line at the same date and time but fail at two different times of any given day.

Regarding the dust build up, you just mentioned that the temps are normal to which my response is, what temps are you seeing for botht he CPU and HDD? It'd be a good idea to correlate your answers with HWMonitor and BIOS. If you play games off the onboard GPU, expect the unit to have a fur-ball within the heatsink fins.

The last line of questioning would be, where did you obtain your copy of Windows 7?

Ogi123

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
I didnt quite understand some of your questions , but i will try to answer what i did understand.
As for the windows , my friend give it to me on a CD i dont really know where it is from i asked him and ill post it here as soon as he responds . By the way i just installed the windows and it isnt active , maybe that could be a problem ?
This is a ScreenShot from HWMonitor http://imgur.com/I3vSwjd .
My GPU is Integrated .

Ogi123

Prominent
Mar 2, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ogi123 : "Slow Laptop Peformance After Reinstalling Windows 7"

I have a problem with the performance of my Laptop. Dell Inspirion 15 3521 .
So lets start:
First of all i tried to reinstall my windows 7 and i put 64 bit instead of 32 bit system as it was before. The main reason why I reinstalled my windows was that my laptop was very slow (slow surfing , very low fps in games etc. ) . I trasfered all the data i needed (games and stuff ) to D: and i totally deleted C: and installed a new windows 7 64 bit. Now my Laptop is far more worse than before the reinstalation . It is awful . As an example , league of legends was running with 60 fps and now its running with 15. On startup when i start my browser i need to wait 1 minute for the browser to open . When i write something in the browser for a search the text appears after 5 seconds. It is very strange that after the reinstalation the computer is much slower .

I have intel core i3 1.8 ghz proccessor , 500 GB HDD , 4 GB of RAM (3.88 usable ) , Intel HD GRAPHICS 4000 graphic card with total memory of 1700 MB .
Before i ask for help here i have done some reaserches and analyzis . The temperature of my CPU and HDD is normal . The HDD is 100 % healthy with no demaged sectors (i used HD sentinel program to do this analyze ).
And what is more important and more frustrating for me is that my friend has got the same laptop performances and he uses 3 years that laptop and his laptop is going quite well (example: on games as CS GO he has 80-120 fps and i got 30-40 FPS) also his net surfing is going well and his laptop is in good condition.
The only thing that i havent done is cleaning my laptop from dust, because i dont think it will do much as my friend got his laptop 3 years and i got mine 2 .
P.S. I did almost every single little thing to improwe my performance ( as disabling startup programes and etc .) NOTHING WORKED !
P.P.S. Sorry for my bad English .