Slow laptop when using an ERP system

Dilyan

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
A laptop at work is killing me. We use an EPR system which we are sure it sucks however sometimes it works ok, other times it is very bad. Yesterday my colleague who uses the computer had a hard time to refresh a page at the ERP system, it takes her forever to load some of the information. The same action replicated on another 2 PCs with her account as well as my account returned the information really fast. The computer was recently opened by me, put a new cpu thermal paste, installed a new 256GB SSD, cleaned everything and in general the laptop works really fast. However when she used the WiFi network the EPR system lagged. I told her to use a cable and it worked for a few days, not it lags with the ethernet cable too. I am just confused where is the problem since on another PC it works well.

Move the other PC to the same area as the one with the issue and see if that computer starts to have issues. Are all the computers identical? If not, what are the specs of them? Is the computer rebooted every night? Try clearing the browser temp files?