Slow Loading Textures in Games

Hadi Ahmed

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014
Hello guys
so for few days theres been a problem that needs to be solved
i m playing Batman Arkham City, LA Noire and when i first installed these games they ran perfectly fine but now they cant load textures like they load but really slowly
In Batman Arkham City it happens for one time only then the game is fine
but in LA Noire whenever i drive the buildings are not loading roads and everything and in NFS Rivals as well
i have installed new graphic driver as well
and one thing more my HDD is also overloaded for some time can that be a cause ?
Specs are
intel core i3 2100
GTX 1050 2gb
500gb HDD
550w Psu
DH61WW
All the help really appreciated

Solution

You don't need to use any of these fancy programs. Windows built in Defrag utility is all you need. In fact Advanced System Care from what I've seen of it looks like a scam program to me.

mahanddeem

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2007
SSD can always help, especially in open world games. Otherwise make sure you have a good HDD defragmentation software and defrag periodically. And in your specific case you might have some process consistently running and consuming your cpu and hdd times.

Hadi Ahmed

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014

I tried Defrag but but My Drive is so overloaded it will take 12 14 hours to Defrag

Hadi Ahmed

Honorable
Feb 11, 2014
Thank you for the responce so i had installed advance system care and it had an option of quick disk defrag and after that the game loads textures a bit quicker and more good than before but still the texture takes time to load

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

You don't need to use any of these fancy programs. Windows built in Defrag utility is all you need. In fact Advanced System Care from what I've seen of it looks like a scam program to me.

Solution