Question Slow loading Textures, sometimes not loading at all

Jan 7, 2023
Hey guys,
so sometimes when i start a game it doesn't load at all, just a blackscreen, but most of the time the textures load extremely slow. Terrain will not render fast etc.
Tried testing my RAM using the windows tool , all good. Tested my SSD's with Crystal Disk- 99%. Noticed in the Samsung benchmark the card had only 88mb read speed while the game was running. Not sure if that means something.
Tested my VRAM with MemtestG80 and had 12mil errors but read after that it could also be false because the program is old.
Tried benchmarks too with the gpu, no problems at all after 20min.
Before i rma the card i just wanna be sure that it's really the GPU.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
3x Samsung 870 Evo 1gb
ASUS RTX 3080
32gb Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz
be quiet! System Power 9 700w
Gigabyte x570 AORUS ELITE

Hey guys,
so sometimes when i start a game it doesn't load at all, just a blackscreen, but most of the time the textures load extremely slow. Terrain will not render fast etc.
Tried testing my RAM using the windows tool , all good. Tested my SSD's with Crystal Disk- 99%. Noticed in the Samsung benchmark the card had only 88mb read speed while the game was running. Not sure if that means something.
Tested my VRAM with MemtestG80 and had 12mil errors but read after that it could also be false because the program is old.
Tried benchmarks too with the gpu, no problems at all after 20min.
Before i rma the card i just wanna be sure that it's really the GPU.

Specs:
Ryzen 7 3700x
3x Samsung 870 Evo 1gb
ASUS RTX 3080
32gb Crucial Ballistix 3200mhz
be quiet! System Power 9 700w
Gigabyte x570 AORUS ELITE
I think your psu is a little light.

Shop for a 850w with a 7/10yr warranty.