[SOLVED] Slow new pc

Apr 16, 2021
I built this computer last month and i have experienced stuttering, tearing and fps drop. I feel like this computer is already old an i can't accept it.
Temperatures are always low.
Specs:
Zotac Rtx 3060 OC edition
i5-10400F
MSI-B460-A-Pro
Sharkoon 650W pcu
16gb 3200mHz Ballistix Ram
250gb Kingston SSD
2Tb Seagate HDD
Scythe fuma 2 cooler

I feel most games laggy and and not as smooth as they should be. I don't know what can i do, i feel like i need to replace my new gpu or other components. I already use vsync but not always works.
I apologize for my bad english but i desperately need help to solve this problem.

Last edited:
Solution
Did you use DDU for drivers? If not, I suggest you use it as follows:

When was the last time you checked your system for malware? Use Malwarebytes to scan.

The last option to rule out any software issue, is to do a clean windows installation. If the problem still exists afterwards, then it's almost certain a hardware problem.
Apr 16, 2021
Yes, i have already update my drivers. On Insurgency Sandstorm my gpu use is around 50% and i play around 75 fps (locked) with some drop with ultra settings.

Apr 16, 2021
I just did several tests on Insurgency Sandstorm (I have the same problems on all games) with all possible graphics configurations (low, medium, high, ultra) and my fps were always around 75 (locked by Vsync because if not i would have tearing) but with frequent drops even up to 50, with stuttering during explosions and effects of various kinds. At the beginning my pc gave me a lot of satisfaction and it was quite fluid but now I don't know what to do. Drivers, windows and bios are updated to the latest version and I can't get any improvements. I think it's a processor, ram or motherboard problem (?),
My temps are fine: Cpu around 55 C ang gpu max 60 C in game
SSD around 50% free

Did you use DDU for drivers? If not, I suggest you use it as follows:

When was the last time you checked your system for malware? Use Malwarebytes to scan.

The last option to rule out any software issue, is to do a clean windows installation. If the problem still exists afterwards, then it's almost certain a hardware problem.

Solution
Apr 16, 2021
I can't try a clean window installation now but i will. I tried almost everything but nothing works.
Thanks to those who helped me, if you have some advice please reply, i would appreciate it :').

TRENDING THREADS