Question Slow PC after cleaning dust

Jose Tomas Marquez

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
So i decided to clean up my pc from dust with canned air. I may have sprayed some liquid coming out the canned air on the motherboard and a psu plug. I didn't really give it much importance. But when i tried using my computer was super slow.
I googled what could be the problem and i read that it could be dust in the gpu card slots and ram slots. So i took out the card and ram and cleaned, no change.
Then i noticed that if i waited around 10 minutes after booting up, the pc worked fine(i even played warzone to see if it was an overheating problem-it wasn't). This didn't happen before , it was usable after a couple of seconds after booting up. Here are my specs:
CPU: i7 3770k
Motherboard: P8H61 -MX R2
16 GB RAM
GPU: GTX 1650 super
kingstone 480 gb ssd.
tx650m corsair psu.
I would really appreciate some help as i can't figure out what is it.
pd: i also ran a aida64 stress test and it didn't said anything about overheating and temps where the same as usual.
pd2: as my case doesn't have a ssd slot i just have it over an old hdd and it has worked fine ever since installation ( i haven't been able to buy a ssd holder)

Jul 12, 2020
Doesn't sound like a too-clean problem. what is slow, graphics when gaming (GPU), or normal windows operation (CPU). Determine what is slow. Monitor temps and frequencies and run stress tests... then you see if something is throttling, which means it needs more cooling.