Slow performance after rebuilding the PC. PLEASE HELP!!

KrazyRock

Reputable
Oct 30, 2015
WARNING: I am French Canadian so my English is not perfect please be tolerant.

(Irinej Message)
So I bought some decent pc and everything worked great on games i could stream witcher 3 on ultra settings etc. played cs go with 200 constant fps.But then i've decided to switch to windows 10 upgrade and everything went down from like 200 fps to 50,40 fps
-- (KrazyRock Note: Me I was at 60 FPS max because i use a 55' TV for gaming so the Vertical sync is on and now i get between 15 to 37FPS)--
(it was a clean install w10).So i've got sick after not getting any solution and wanted to clean install my old windows 7 cause everything worked perfect on it before,but im still getting low fps on most games.dota2,csgo..

(My Message)
Hi I have the same problem after installing Windows 10, I have lost everything and so I decide to send my Motherboard to RMA and after I receive the new one I made a fresh windows installation of windows 7 Pro 64x and I have replace my CPU fan with a Liquid CPU Fan the Deepcool Captain 120 and I have replace the top fan of my case with a CoolerMaster MegaFlow 200 Red Led the only thing that was new is the 2 Fans and the Motherboard so I have contact back the RMA service and I have send my Motherboard back and after re-building the PC again it was still like that poor FPS and the BIOS is lagging and laggy video on internet (like youtube and twitch) I have made stress test for CPU and GPU and I also have check the SSD and HDD and everything seems fine. and I also test the RAM. Right now i have no f***ing Idea about what is going on please HELP... This is affecting the BIOS too so what can it be ??

Hardware:

Computer Case: Cooler Master Enforcer
Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770K
GPU: MSI GTX 960 4G
RAM: Vengeance® — 4x4GB = 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600
Power Supply: Antec HCG-620M
CPU Liquid Cooling: Deepcool Captain 120
Case Fan: 2 x Cooler Master MegaFlow 200 Red Led

Symptoms:

- Lag in the BIOS.
- Poor FPS in all game even Starbound.
- Lag in Internet Browser.
- Slow performance.
- Unstable Windows OS.
- Lag in Flash Media Games.

KrazyRock

Reputable
Oct 30, 2015

What happen in order is I have upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. After I subscribe to Insider Build(Biggest mistake ever) and I have lost everything (Music, Picture, Documents.) So i decide to send my Motherboard to MSI because I was having a problem with the Wake from sleep mode by touching the keyboard of mouse (It was opening my PC if I was touching the mouse or keyboard but this is another problem that still there). So after i have receive my new MB I have rebuild my PC from the ground up but I replace the CPU fan for a Liquid one and the one on the top. After I have made a fresh install of Windows 7 and I have see some difference in the performance so I decide to re-Upgrade to Windows 10 without the Insider build because I have found it really stable before I have install the Insider Build. So after that the PC was still weird and the BIOS was laggy even before I was installing Windows 7 So I have think that was the new MB so I sent it back to MSI and now today I have receive the new one and I rebuild the PC again but didn't made a fresh Install and it still like before so I am about to re-install Windows 7. Come back with news after.

Shantanu Ghose

Honorable
Mar 17, 2013

First of all I also have the same issue where the system turns on after I have shut it down when I press a key or click the mouse button. Dont worry about that. And secondly, install Win 8.1 64 bit. Its newer than windows 7 and just a lil older than Windows 10. Do a clean install and see if the problems resolve or something.

KrazyRock

Reputable
Oct 30, 2015

I dont want Windows 8 this is Crap and I am not rich I dont have money to buy a License that I will not use. And the turn on by touching the mouse or Keyboard is not normal at all this is a big problem for Electricity use. And Windows 10 can't affect the BIOS so please stop posting useless post thank you.